Financing Available Here
5 things you need to know about crime scene cleanup and biorecovery training:
- Regardless of what you might read or hear this industry is, without a doubt, regulated. There are thousands of OSHA regulations that you might have to comply with. You need to be trained by an educator who understands WHICH of those regulations apply to crime scene cleaners.
- You need to know and comply with many more regulations than just the bloodborne pathogen standard.
- If someone tells you all you need is to be compliant with 29 CFR Part 1910.1030 (the bloodborne pathogen standard) disregard anything that person is telling you as they don’t have a clue about the regulatory compliance required in the crime scene clean up bio-recovery industry.
- A great majority of what you read on the internet is junk written for search engines. Do your research and verify, verify, verify.
- Check out the trainer’s credentials, experience, and Better Business Bureau report.