The Art of Hoarder Property Cleanup™
Online Amdecon Hoarder Cleanup Specialist Training Course ($395.00)
If you don’t know how to deal with a hoarder you can actually make their condition worse. Get properly trained and certified. Complete The Art of Hoarder Cleanup™ course for certification. Only $395.00.
We provide on-going support to all our students after graduation. If you have a question just send us an email or pick up the phone can call us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
You might say, “Why do I need to be trained about hoarding cleanup? I can just throw everything away.”
Anybody can throw away trash, but not just anybody knows how to work with a hoarder. It takes specialized training.
Details: 7 hours in length + 30 minutes exam time (35 True/False and multiple choice questions. Unlimited exam attempts.) 14 IICRC CECs. This course can easily be completed in a couple of days; however we give you 10 months (from the sign-up date) to complete it. It is your responsibility to complete your training on time. No extensions will be allowed.
Your investment in your future is only $395.00 and your certification exam is included.
You can make hoards of money helping people by offering hoarder property cleaning services.
With proper education you won’t cause additional emotional damage to the hoarder. Get proper training!
The term “hoarder property cleanup” is also known as pack-rat cleanup, gross filth property remediation, hoarder clean up, hoarding cleaner, hoarders cleaning, etc.
Now is the perfect time to get trained and certified in the hoarder property cleaning business (hoarder cleanup).
Don’t pass up this opportunity!
Right now there are hundreds of hoarders in your service area who need your help.
These are just a few of the topics covered:
- How your services may be paid for by health insurance.
- Why this is the perfect time to get into this industry.
- What hoarding is and all the different types of hoarders.
- Which regulations you need to comply with.
- Which supplies and equipment you will need.
- What to charge and how to make a good profit.
- How to protect yourself physically and emotionally.
- How to interact with the hoarder in a non-destructive manner.
- The difference between the TV shows and real life. (Did you know that doing it the way they do on those TV shows can kill you?)
Hoarding will not go away. Hoarders will always be around. Don’t pass up this opportunity.