Level 1 and Level 2
Keep scrolling down.
READ WHAT LAURA HOLMES HAS TO SAY:
“I am midway through your training and I have to say- well done! I just spent a fortune going to an IICRC Trauma & Crime Scene Tech class for a few days and you cover so much more and are much more thorough! And the business piece is exactly what I needed. Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Laura Holmes @ 24 Trauma
Keep scrolling down.
Financing Available Here
My name is Michael J. Tillman and I am considered one of the founding fathers of this industry. I’ve trained thousands of people in 27 countries since 2001. Back in 1999, I was living in a one-bedroom apartment, and driving an old Chevy Astro Van. I struggled every day with wanting to make a difference in the world; to make my life count for something. I had a burning desire to help people, but–and this is key–I wanted to make good money doing so.
With just $40.00 and an idea, I started Amdecon.
(Amdecon is pronounced as in “I AM a DECONtamination tech.”)
During the first five years of operation Amdecon became the premier crime scene cleanup company in Texas, and we grew to several locations across the United States. But, because I had to figure everything out for myself, I made a million dollars worth of mistakes during those first five years.
Amdecon Job Newspaper Headlines:
I even offer my world-famous crime scene cleanup course in Spanish!
All of my training is online. We no longer do it the old fashioned way. You no longer have to block 5-7 days out of your schedule, miss all that work, fly out of town, get a hotel, rent a car, dine out every night, and then fly back home totally exhausted.
Now you can get certified at your own pace and on your own schedule for a faction of what it used to cost. Our students used to fly thousands of miles and pay thousands of dollars to come to our facility and receive the same world-class training that you are receiving online. It’s the exact same training!
I provide on-going support to all my students after graduation. If you have a question just send me an email or pick up the phone and call me 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
This is the only source for my training and it is all available to you for study on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or smart phone.
I opened the industry’s first dedicated training center in 2004, invented what has become the industry standard 5-day training course and syllabus, and launched the industry’s first distance learning programs in 2007. Amdecon is fully embracing technology so that you can study inexpensively, in your own home or office, and at your convenience and pace.
27 countries can’t be wrong!
I have helped thousands of people in Afghanistan, Australia, the Bahamas, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Columbia, England, Germany, Greece, Haiti, Hungary, Ireland, Jamaica, Japan, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, and the United States get into the business, help their communities, and make really good money doing it.
Today, for a fraction of the cost, you can receive the exact same training others used to pay us thousands of dollars for. And you don’t have to spend money on airfare, hotels, rental cars and dining out!
Amdecon has been featured on:
Amdecon training is environmentally friendly; it’s the green way to get certified. Reduce your carbon footprint. No aircraft exhaust, no rental car exhaust, no shipping textbooks cross-country, no extra electricity used powering an old-fashioned training center. Go Green – Go Amdecon!
Earn IICRC Continuing Education Credits! (See individual course details for more info about CECs.)
The Amdecon Advantage
- Be a top money-maker in your field.
- Cover every detail—including type of stain, paint, floor, carpet, machinery, evidence…even different degrees of blood dryness.
- Proven tips, techniques, strategies, and secrets from a veteran with years of field experience.
- Extremely thorough—we’ve heard every question before and we answer them all.
- ALL easy access—call or email a real live expert anytime.
- Convenience—your pace, your best time of day (even 3 am), in your slippers.
- Efficient—no wasted time, bathroom breaks, late-starts, tangential discussions, or bad jokes.
- Clear, conversational, not technical or jargon-filled, and HIGHLY practical.
- Real-life stories, photos, and examples WAY more material covered than humanly possible when confined in a classroom.
- Amazing images—leave NOTHING to imagination.
- Hidden regulations and violations that can save you tens of thousands in fines and penalties.
- Plain-English, super-easy to follow—even if you’ve got little background knowledge.
- Break through barriers of entry in the industry—quickly and easily.
- Approved for Continuing Education Credits with the IICRC.