Financing Available Here
It’s real simple: The only time students have issues with their account and their course is when they don’t read and follow the instructions.
Read whatever text is on the screen in front of you before doing anything then follow those instructions.
Once in the course be sure to read any text that is above or below the videos. That text is an important part of your education.
You can only sign up one person at a time as each purchase process requires a unique email address and unique user name. That person’s account will be tied to the email address and user name.
Each employee you are signing up must have their own unique email address and user name. Their email address and user name can only be used for one account on this website.
If you need to create an email address for an employee you can get free emails accounts here or here.
Place the order in the name of the person that will be getting certified. The “Student’s First Name” and “Student’s Last Name” used during the purchase process is the name as it will appear on the certificate(s). The “Student’s First Name” and “Student’s Last Name” are just what they state, the STUDENT’S NAME, not the person paying for it. The name on the certificate cannot and will not be changed after it is issued.
If you wish to train four or more employees email us from this website and we will set up the accounts for you.
How to register multiple students if you are a business owner or administrative assistant:
1) Register the first student. Once you complete the registration for the first student, you will automatically be in THEIR training portal.
2) If you are going to register someone else, you MUST first log out of the account you are in. It is imperative that you do this. If you do not, the certificates will be in the wrong name. If you end up with a certificate in the wrong name it is because you did not follow these instructions. The names on certificates cannot be changed.
3) Register each student on the computer they are going to be using for their studies. If this is not possible, be sure to follow the instructions above.
4) They can use their tablet or computer at home once the registration process is complete.
5) Do not have multiple students using the same computer for studying. The browser’s cookies will confuse accounts.
Order from the six categories below:
All prices are USD.
Not sure whether you want “Courses With Business Teachings” or “Courses No Business Teachings”? Click here to learn the difference between the two.
****NOTE:**** Each of our courses can easily be completed in a week; however, we give you 10 months (from the sign-up date) to complete our full courses and 45 days to complete our refresher courses. It is your responsibility to complete your training on time. No extensions will be allowed.