Meth Lab Decon Course
Course details: 12 hours in length + 2 hours exam time (143 True/False and multiple choice questions. Two exam attempts.), 1 certificate, and 2 IICRC CECs.
This course is $493.00 + shipping and handling and your exam is included.
TWO IMPORTANT NOTES:
1) Our DVD program is for use on a computer, not a DVD player.
2) We have people ask if multiple people can be trained off of one DVD as long as they each buy an exam. The answer is yes. Each additional exam costs $493.00. If you wish to purchase additional exams send us and email so we can send you a link to purchase as many extra exams as you desire.
The terms clandestine drug lab cleanup, meth lab cleanup, drug lab remediation, clandestine lab remediation all refer to the act of rendering a property safe or decontaminating an area, property, or vehicle that has been used to manufacture or consume illegal drugs. The goal is to remediate the chemical residue left behind at a clandestine drug lab, which could be a lab that grows marijuana, hallucinogenic mushrooms, ecstasy, PCP, LSD, methamphetamine, designer drugs, etc.
Meth lab decontamination is now safer for workers than ever before!
With the advent of the new "shake and bake" or "one-pot" recipes the number of methamphetamine labs is growing exponentially around the globe.
The upside of that for the drug lab remediator is two-fold:
1) There are more meth labs to cleanup.
2) The new recipes involve fewer hazardous chemicals.
What does this mean for you?
There are more labs to decontaminate, more money to be made, and your work has just become much safer.
This is the best time to get into meth lab cleaning and decontamination.
Here are just a few of the topics covered in our course:
- Introduction to meth and meth production
- What is a clan lab?
- What is meth?
- Three categories of meth labs
- Slang terms
- History of meth
- How is meth used?
- Where do you find meth labs?
- Personal risks associated with meth use
- "Meth Mouth"
- Methamphetamine precursors
- Pseudoephedrine and methamphetamine chemical structure
- What does meth look like?
- Methods of producing meth
- Making meth
- Cleanup levels
- Types of cleanups
- Chemical hazards associated with meth
- Exposure risks
- Corrosives in drug labs
- Hazards of reactive chemicals
- General safety
- Fire safety
- Applicable federal regulations
- Local, state, and federal meth lab regulations and guidelines
- EPA renovate, repair and painting rule
- Tools, equipment, and supplies
- Safety and heat stress equipment and supplies
- Personal protective equipment
- Sampling tools and supplies
- Cleaning supplies
- Hand tools
- Decontaminating meth labs
- Initial assessment
- Preliminary site assessment
- Areas of contamination
- Work plan template for the decontamination of illegal drug manufacturing sites
- Site assessment
- Pre-decontamination sampling plan
- Decontamination procedures
- Waste disposal plan
- Post-decontamination sampling plan
- Final report
- Soil sampling overview
- Decontamination procedure requirements for heavily contaminated areas
- Decontamination procedure requirements for areas with low-level contamination
- Encapsulation procedure requirements
- Waste management
- Cleanup procedures for structures and vehicles
- Air filtration
- Gross cleanup
- Types of detergent washing
- Hydrogen peroxide usage
- Ventilation system
- Encapsulation or sealing
- Personal belongings
- Post sampling
- Final report
- Regulated and non-regulated states
Of course, as with any of our courses, you will receive the files to print your accompanying textbook to follow along with as you study the DVD.
After completing our course you will know:
- What a meth lab is.
- How meth is made.
- What different recipes are used.
- What hazards are associated with Clandestine Drug Lab remediation.
- What regulations are involved.
- What equipment and tools are used.
- What the different cleanup methods are.
- How to work safely.
- How to do the job right the first time.
- How to create a new revenue stream performing meth lab remediation for property owners.
- How to specialize in meth testing.
- The differences between the various decontamination procedures.
- Where does the work come from.
- How to price meth lab jobs.
- The most current production methods and how to remediate them.
- And thousands of other topics.
This course covers everything from A to Z.
All of this is included in one low price!
Sign up now and you can be an Amdecon Certified Meth Lab Cleaner and Decontamination Specialist in just a few days.
This course is $493.00 + shipping and handling and your exam is included.Click here to purchase