The Art of Hoarder Property Cleanup Certification Course
Course details: 7 hours in length + 30 minutes exam time (35 True/False and multiple choice questions. Two exam attempts.), 1 certificate, and 1.5 IICRC CECs.
This course is $394.95 + shipping and handling and your exam is included.
TWO IMPORTANT NOTES:
1) Our DVD program is for use on a computer, not a DVD player.
2) We have people ask if multiple people can be trained off of one DVD as long as they each buy an exam. The answer is yes. Each additional exam costs $394.95. If you wish to purchase additional exams send us and email so we can send you a link to purchase as many extra exams as you desire.
You might say, "Why do I need to take a course about hoarding cleanup, I can just throw everything away."
Anybody can throw away trash, but not just anybody knows how to work with a hoarder. If you don’t know how to deal with a hoarder you can actually make their condition worse!
Don’t cause additional emotional damage, get proper training!
The term hoarder property cleanup is also known as pack-rat cleanup, gross filth property remediation, hoarder clean up, hoarding cleaner, hoarders cleaning, etc.
Now is the perfect time to get trained and certified in the hoarder property cleaning business (hoarder cleanup).
Don't pass up this opportunity!
Right now there are hundreds of hoarders in your service area who need your help.
When you finish our training course you will know:
- How your services may be covered by health insurance.
- Why this is the perfect time to get into this industry.
- What hoarding is and all the different types of hoarders.
- Which regulations you need to comply with.
- Which supplies and equipment you will need.
- What to charge and how to make a good profit.
- How to interact with the hoarder in a non-destructive manner.
- The difference between the TV shows and real life. (Did you know that doing it the way they do on those TV shows can kill you?)
Hoarding will not go away. Hoarders will always be around. Don't pass up this opportunity.