Do you want to get certified in crime scene clean up, meth lab decontamination, and hoarder property cleaning?
Do you want to start your own company? Do you have an existing company and want to train employees?
Do you want to be a crime scene cleaner? Cleanup meth labs and hoarder properties?
Do you want to start your own crime scene, hoarder property, or meth lab, cleanup company?
Have you been researching all over the internet and all you are doing is getting frustrated, confused, and upset?
Nobody will tell you anything? Nobody will help you?
Do some people even hang up on you when you call to ask questions?
Or do they tell you that you have to spend thousands of dollars to fly to some other state to take their training? (They don't tell you that they copied our courses, do they?)
Amdecon has the training you need. Amdecon is the most trusted name in the business.
Play the video to learn how Amdecon training works.
Our training is based on our real-world in-the-field work on over a thousand jobs across the United States.
Our instructor, Michael J. Tillman, is an OSHA-Authorized Trainer and Certified Safety and Health Official and one of the founding fathers of the entire industry.
Want to learn how to provide cleanup services for murders (homicides), suicides, human decompositions (putrefaction), hoarder properties, gross filth properties, and methamphetamine labs? Then we have the training you want.
Amdecon has helped thousands of people in over 25 countries get into the business and make good money helping their communities.
Now you can get trained and certified on YOUR schedule, on your computer, at YOUR OWN PACE, EASILY and INEXPENSIVELY!
Learn everything that took Michael Tillman 15 years to learn! Learn from his mistakes. Don't re-invent the wheel. It's like having Michael Tillman as your personal coach!
Crime scene cleanup refers to decontaminating scenes of homicides, murders, rapes, residential accidents, industrial accidents, suicides, decomps, e.g., scenes where humans (and/or animals) have died and decomposed. The proper term for this industry is CTS Decon, which stands for crime and trauma scene decontamination. A person who performs this work is known as a CTS Decon Biorecovery Technician (generically called a crime scene cleaner).
You will also hear it referred to as trauma scene cleanup, bio-recovery, forensic cleaning, death scene clean up, blood cleaning, etc. All these terms refer to the same industry and even though it is generically called crime scene clean up, the majority of the jobs are not crime scenes. Think of all these terms as referring to a biologically contaminated site that needs to be properly cleaned and decontaminated and that will help you understand all these terms better.
Crime scene cleaners are many times also involved in hoarder property cleaning and meth lab cleanup because many of the work principles, supplies and equipment, techniques, paperwork and regulations are common to the three industries of crime and trauma scene cleaning, meth lab decontamination, and hoarding cleanup.
Why would anyone want to get into this industry?
Because it is very rewarding. It can be very emotionally rewarding to help others who are dealing with a terrible event in their life and it can be very financially rewarding at the same time.
The largest CTS Decon job we ever handled was $267,000.00. While that is not large compared to some fire/water damage jobs it is very large for a crime scene cleanup company. An interesting note is that this job was out of our geographic service area so we passed it on to one of our students. That turned out to be a great job for him!
The CTS Decon industry began in the United States and you can learn everything about the American biorecovery industry and regulations in our 26-Hr. Crime/Trauma Scene Clean Up course, or our 21-Hr. Employee Crime/Trauma Scene Clean Up course.
The Amdecon Advantage
- Be a top money-maker in your field
- Cover every detail—including type of stain, paint, floor, carpet, machinery, evidence…even different degrees of blood dryness
- Proven tips, techniques, strategies, and secrets from a veteran with years of field experience
- Extremely thorough—we’ve heard every question and answer them ALL Easy access—call or email a real live expert anytime
- Convenience—your pace, your best time of day (even 3 am), in your slippers
- Efficient—no wasted time, bathroom breaks, late-starts, tangential discussions, or bad jokes
- Clear, conversational, not technical or jargon-filled, and HIGHLY practical Real-life stories, photos, and examples
- WAY more material covered than humanly possible when confined in a classroom Amazing images—leave NOTHING to imagination
- Hidden regulations and violations that can save you tens of thousands in fines and penalties
- Plain english, super-easy to follow—even if you’ve got little background knowledge
- Break through barriers of entry in the industry—quickly and easily
- Unlike live courses, you OWN this, and get to review WHENEVER
- Approved for Continuing Education Credits with the IICRC
Unlike an old-fashioned sit-in-a-chair class you can always go back and review our courses.
You can go back and review the courses as many times as you want, for as long as you want.
The training materials are yours to keep forever!
Be sure to click the button below to watch some free samples of our training videos!Click for sample videos!